COMPETITORS BAGS AND BUCKETS
- Waste money on kits: Every disaster requires a different bucket or bag
- Cheap and unreliable: Bags and buckets contain cheap and unreliable gear
- Unorganized: Hard to find equipment you need in an emergency situation
- False sense of security and preparedness: Buckets and bags make people believe they are safe and prepared when they really are not
- Missing equipment: No real shelter, water filter system, waterproof solar charger or durable rescue gear for any disaster
- Based on 5 kit emergency system: Professionally designed kits that work together to survive any disaster
- Evacuate in 60 seconds: Expertly designed for ease of use and rapid response capabilities in 60 seconds or less; on the go
- For your car, work, and travel: Small and compact
- Warmth and shelter: Contains emergency signaling mylar sleeping bag
- Professionally designed: First Responder, Law Enforcement, Military and CERT personnel contributed to the creation of our 5 kit emergency system
- Ready for all disasters: Earthquake, Flood, Tornado, Hurricane, Tsunami, Wildfire
- Store anywhere: Designed to be stored anywhere; safely store important documents and cash
WHICH ARE YOU?
Relying on local, state and federal assistance during a disaster could prove fatal. It’s up to you to take care of your loved ones and ensure their safety. Join the thousands of families who understand how precious family is and get prepared today!
There is no middle ground to being prepared. Either you are… or you’re not.
72 hour plus emergency survival portable pack designed to administer simple first aid, food and water rations, warm shelter, emergency tools and more
Designed to provide top quality survival gear you need based on our 5 kit emergency system, supporting 2 people for 4 days
(For Your Vehicle)
Designed to provide a sense of safety and security to even the most experienced drivers on American roads today, sustaining 2 people for at least 4 days based on our 5 kit emergency system
(For Your Vehicle)
This case design sets the necessary foundation needed for many vehicle emergencies on American roads today, sustaining 2 people for at least 4 days based on our 5 kit emergency system